Monday, February 22, 2010

Experiences in Experimentation

Hello everyone.

My name is Eric an I am a 25-year-old aspiring journalist. I am taking the time to start up my own blog. With it, I hope to add some of my school work (articles, radio reports and television packages) to give you a sense of who I am as a journalist, a writer and researcher. I also hope to bring you a sense of who I am as a person.

This blog will not only be used to describe my experiences in journalism, but any experiments I encounter along the way. Whether it be trying out a new recipe (I love to cook), reviewing a book or a movie that I love (I love to read too!) or to just tell you about my everyday life, I hope you take the time to read and enjoy.

Now let's get started...come and experience my experiments with me.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment