Sunday, June 6, 2010

Antique Documentary

This is the second documentary that my group produced for our documentary class. Our focus changed throughout the production, and only came together the week of our deadline. We had a number of issues working on it, such as finding the time to interview people, weather interruptions, camera malfunctions, sound recording malfunctions and lighting.

Considering all the problems we had, and our constant change of focus, I am very happy with the final result.

I unfortunately did not have the opportunity to have a "post mortem" with my teacher, but he was impressed with my delivery and the "quirky" direction we took.

I would like to thank my production team who contributed on this documentary: Jason Tushinski, Kelly Albert and Lindsay Lafrenier. We put this thing together while we had a number of other school projects due, kept our cool and generally had a great time putting it together.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment