Sunday, June 6, 2010

Coffee and Tea Documentary - My Read

This is a documentary about coffee and tea as a culture in Canada. It was produced for my documentary/current affairs class last semester. I have already posted this before, where my colleague, Kelly Albert, originally reported. I decided to put in my own read version to get more experience with on-screen time.

I would like to thank the members of my group who helped produce the project: Kelly Albert, Cynthia Iorio and Natasha Lappos.

After the "post mortem" with my professor, Jim McLean, I noticed a number of things I would change : volume levels, the hummer sequence (probably pixelate the image to make it more "kitsch") and some of the angles approached (i.e. different culture's perspective of coffee and tea).

In the end, I am very proud with the final result, especially with it being our first documentary.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment